We currently offer logo support for orders over $250. Logo's or questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Images must be 1500 x 1500 pixels minimum. It does not need to be perfectly square; just meet the minimums. We are looking for a good quality image so that you are very happy with your calendar products.
Once you are a registered user, login, and go to My Accounts > Organizational Survey under the menu bar. You can also get to the survey by selecting "Customize Now" in the top menu bar.
$0. There are no setup fees. Customization can be started at anytime. Once you register for free on our website you can complete the Organizational survey. The link once you login is under My Account > Organizational Survey. The minimum order is a low $25.
Free customization includes shift schedule, shift colors, pay days, department or union/association name, and custom events. Please note, free custom event set-up, other than standard US holidays, is limited to Department, Union/Association, and Non-Profit orders. As well as business and personal orders over $250.
Our shipping rates are determined by the total weight of your order. Our advanced website shopping cart takes the weight of your overall order and then uses real time quotes from both UPS and US Postal Service to calculate the shipping and handling charges .
Ordering your calendar products is an easy process:
- Register as a user on our website. It's free and only takes a minute.
- Complete our calendar setup located in the menu bar. This is the area that allows you to select the schedule pattern, name, pay days, colors, and events for your organization. You can skip this step if this has already been done for your department or association.
- Add the items you want to your cart and follow the checkout process. You can pay by credit card, cash, check, or purchase order.
- Once we have received your order and calendar survey, we will email you a quick proof of your schedule to verify that the information and schedule pattern are correct.
- After approval of the proof, your order will go into the production rotation. We are a print on demand company so production is a first come first serve basis. Typically production of your order will take 4 -6 weeks, however, the longer you wait in the year the better the chance that this time frame will be extended.
Yes, Choose pay with your credit card (Square Up). If you have any issues, return to the payment page and choose "Check (in Advance)". Send us an email stating that you would like to pay by credit card and we will work through the process with you.
There are several variables that can affect production and delivery. The most important is the time of year. Because we print on a first come first serve basis, the closer it gets to the end of the year the longer it will take. Though, during our busy season, delivery should still be within 4 - 8 weeks.
It is important to note that we do not print during the last 3 weeks of December. Any orders that are placed after November 1st has the possibliitiy of being delivered after the first of the year.
Yes we do. Choose the FedEx shipping rate during the check out process. When we complete your order we will use the US Postal Service to ship. Unfortunately, FedEx will not ship to a PO Box.
If you have a large order, FedEx will not provide real time rates. If you have this problem, select "Overweight" and then "Pay by Check or Cash". We will then manually enter the correct rate on your order. Once this has been done, we will notify you by email that you can now pay by credit card. You can also pay the new amount by check or cash.